Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Miscellaneous.

I think "miscellaneous" is a weird word, especially when typed alllll the way out.

Anyways.

A picture and updates.


Darren:
-School final projects and papers (Currently working on Bachelor of Design with major in Photography).
-Church callings (Young Men's President, Stake Youth Dance Manager).
-Teaching break-dancing lessons to said Young Men (and waking up the next couple days as sore as all get-out).
-Maintaining photography business.
-Setting up Darkroom downstairs
-Being Mr. Mom while wifey tutors and trains for Bus Driving.

Laura:
-Training for being a school bus driver (two weeks is FOR.EV.ER. But done! I am officially certified to drive any vehicle except a motorcycle or semi-truck. I could drive a dump truck, even).
-Tutoring elementary students part-time in the evenings.
-Church callings (Counsellor in Primary Presidency, Stake Dance Manager)
-Attempting a (mostly) homemade Christmas.
-Sometimes actually keeping up with housework. Sometimes.

Renae:
-Dressing up in every "baby soup" (bathing suit) and "peety dess" (pretty dress) she can get her hands on. And then dancing in them
-Looking forward to our weekly trips to "give the car a bath" at the car wash and then grocery shop at Superstore...where she gets a free cookie from the bakery.
-Initiating her Momma by having a screaming tantrum in the middle of Michael's. Awesome.

Micah:
-WALKING!
-following his sister around, wanting to do whatever she does
-being a hardcore momma's boy
-giving snuggles at any given time. This kid looooves a good hug.

We're crazy busy. And just crazy. But happy.
And looking forward to all the fun that comes with the Christmas season. Wooo-hoooo Christmas!!!

4 comments:

noelle said...

woop! We're attempting a (mostly) homemade christmas this year too! So excited about it! I'm just interested to see what David comes up with.... haha. You know, since he's super creative and everything. :)

You guys are definitely busy, busy bees! Good luck with everything!

Dixie said...

Wow! Do you really wash your every week? I once heard someone give that answer on the "Fast Money" round of Family Feud. I just thought they were nervous and gave the first answer that popped into their head. I didn't actually believe people really washed their car once a week. Now I feel stupid. And embarrassed. I guess I should go wash my car.

Laura.R said...

Haha...It used to be a rule on the mission that we wash our cars weekly...and I guess it stuck!
Also...Darren advertises his business on our vehicle. Otherwise, there's no telling HOW dirty we'd let that thing get before hosing it down! Ha!

ec said...

busy!

love the picture.

and i also just looked at your profile picture again, and holy crap! look how little your babies are! so sweet. time flies!