This haircut and dye was brought to you by a rather awesome Groupon.
Darren let me be silly for these pictures: a treat! He usually won't let the shutter fly until I've gotten all the sillies out in front of the camera... So I milked it for all it was worth with these befores and afters, haha! You should see the ones on the cutting room floor...real beauties, I tell ya!
As far as the 'do: Hairdressers never know how to do my hair, so I never really know if I like a hair job until I've done it myself.
In the meantime, it's growing on me.
(Literally! Har har....proud, Jocelyn & Dad?)

10 comments:
I like the bangs - too cute!
Laura- I love it! As my Mum would say- and she would say it a lot, "it brings out your eyes". You look beautiful.
you look great! i love bangs lots and lots! and i love you. looks awesome, laura, my cousin-friend.
also. good pun!
Lookin' good!
babe!
Bangs!!! Love 'em! It's nice to do something different!! Oh the fun we would've had with a flat iron in Oklahoma!!! ;)
Gorgeous as always...BTW LOVE GROUPON!! John and I went on a fabulous date last night with one! :)
looks so good, can't wait to see it live!
Thanks, everyone!
you're too beautiful!!! jealous! :o)
Post a Comment