Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Real Love Story

Ever heard of Anita Renfroe?
You might have seen her on Youtube with "The Mom Song" where she says everything a mom says to the tune of the William Tell Overture. Oh-so-funny.

But this one? I laughed out loud. And had to share. Enjoy!



And if you get the chance, check out her other videos. Like "Wrinkled Ladies"....a twist on Beyonce's Single Ladies. Love her.

3 comments:

noelle said...

waaaahahaha! that was great - had a good chuckle! i love the 'wrinkled ladies' one too!

aahahahahaaaheheheee!

ec said...

love that video. i laughed ... and then might have teared up a little bit at the end, when he pulls up to the house with his mom. i must need a night out;)

Livingstones said...

that was so funny! I cried too at the end! I don't feel so silly knowing someone else did. Not that I have had kids yet, but I totally relate to the other parts of it. What a clever funny lady! Thanks for sharing that.