Indulge me, for just a minute, as I share something I've noticed along the way.
I've always thought that Darren has the weirdest gift for looking totally different without having to do much to himself. Most people look like themselves, just with longer hair, or whatever. With Darren, he grows a beard, and he looks bizarrely different than he did a few weeks before. He dyes his hair, and I've got a different husband on my hands.
Allow me to show you what I mean.
Note: these pictures are all ONLY from our last almost-two years of marriage.
See?....See??....? Weird, hey?
...Okay, well maybe it's just me.
Either way, it's a good excuse to post some pics of his cute face. ;)

6 comments:
I agree. When I first saw Darren, he had a beard. When he showed up to church one week, beard-less... I had no freakin' clue who he was! "Looks like Laura got herself a new man!" haha.
Holy cow! He looks so different! P.s. Darren your beard is my favorite. Please grow it again so that I can see it in real life!
Chloe...Your in luck. I`ve already started one.
row 2, middle picture. is that really darren?
ha!
I've always thought that. For the first little while I was afraid to talk to him in case it was the wrong guy.
wow! he does change dramatically. Cute post Laura.
Post a Comment