Yessiree...these are some old cutesie photos of Darren and I that I couldn't resist posting today, when I'm loving my sweet hubby especially a lot. The photos are of the kind that gross out little siblings everywhere. Especially my 11-yr-old one. So here's to Krista... Only 2 1/2 more weeks (approx...) until we add one more to this little family of ours!
laura, I love that picture of you two taken from above, by the brick. gorgeous. yes, i'm stalking your blog. . . i can't wait to see your little bambino!
kelsey (hansen. i don't know how many kelsey's you know, so just to be sure. . . lol)
p.s. if you want me to add you to my blog, just send me your e-mail on facebook or something!
5 comments:
laura,
I love that picture of you two taken from above, by the brick. gorgeous. yes, i'm stalking your blog. . . i can't wait to see your little bambino!
kelsey (hansen. i don't know how many kelsey's you know, so just to be sure. . . lol)
p.s. if you want me to add you to my blog, just send me your e-mail on facebook or something!
i absolutely adore you two. so cute. aaaannnd i cannot wait to meet baby. september is going to rule.
send me your phone # and i'll call you, that way we can talk saskatoon dl. deal?
love you!
You two are BEAUTIFUL!
And the baby is going to be gorgeous. Juuuust gorgeous. i can't wait!!
Seriously, all I can think is: you two are going to have some dang cute kids!
I love the pictures!!
Post a Comment