Monday, November 24, 2008

Exciting News!

Well, the news is officially OUT.
We figured since we are already experiencing the joy of just one of life's many BIG changes (getting married), we thought we'd just get a few over all at once...

...like becoming PARENTS for the first time!
Yup.
It's for real.
We're pregnant!!!
Yee-haw!
It has come as an amazing, wonderful, welcome surprise and we are SOOoo excited.

As a Sunday activity, we sat down and looked at baby names. Poor kid. We only liked the weird ones. Okay, and maybe a few normal ones, too. Hopefully that process evolves over the coming months in favour of our baby's future mental health.

Expect Baby Roberts #1 around the end of June. Hopefully I'll be there, too...morning sickness might just do me in before then. Home remedies and other suggestions are AAAALWAYS welcome in that department...the I'll-do-anything-to-feel-human department, that is.

It's all worth it in the end. Or so we hear.
And we are so excited about finding out if that's true! :)

2 comments:

lauren said...

You DON'T even know how happy I am about this!
I hope you know I will be coming over to your house whenever I have a bad day, and need a baby to hold!
I love you two, and am just so excited. You're going to be such wonderful parents.

And maybe you should just choose the baby's name like we were doing with your baby book one night...
...flip through the pages and throw your finger in.
Darren? Which ones did you pick again?
Hahahaha.

Best of luck!

And hey, something that'll make you feel better is a date.
WITH ME!

LOOOOOVE.

ec said...

ditto. to everything the sister said.

i'm excited to meet baby roberts. gonna be a beauty.

now you really have to mover to sk! ;)