Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Month of Rebekah

 I don't think you can really appreciate both how fast and how long one month can feel until you have a baby; The hospital seems like yesterday, yet it feels like she's been here forever.

But all dreamy, parental philosophizing aside, here are the pictures I promised...a month ago...

Did I mention a month goes by fast...?

Hospital!
With Grandma Lonsdale
Renae "helping" Micah to touch the Baby.

Not really of Rebekah...but it makes me laugh :)

Seeesters.
The chins!

The cheeks!

The photoshoot at 3 days old.


With big bro.


With Grandma Roberts
Hanging with GG...with Auntie Jocie and cousin Eloise looking on.
With Auntie Jocelyn
Napping with Great-Uncle Dwayne
Sleepy Smiles

A peek of the little bump on her bottom gums (congenital epulis). We are seeing the pediatric dentist every few months to keep an eye on it, but there are cases where it has gone away on its own...so we'll hold off on surgery until it's causing problems, or she's a year old, (or it goes away) whichever comes first!




And then, because I realized that NONE of these pictures are while she's awake, with her eyes open...I grabbed the camera and snapped a few right at this very moment....






 Happy one-month, Baby Bekah! We're so glad you're here!

2 comments:

.rachael robertson. said...

She is so adorable! I love the many chins.

Chilliwack Volunteers said...

LOVE those pics of the three of them. And the update. Requesting pictures of the mama, please.