Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Contest!

This Tuesday, Micah will be three months old. Besides it being unbelievable (for me, anyways) it is also the day we finally find out how much he weighs! The last time he was weighed, he was three and a half weeks old. So we are looking forward to seeing how much this chunky monkey has gained since then.

We've been taking our guesses around here at what point he'll tip the scale. 

Want in on the action? If you want to take an educated guess, here's some recently taken pictures to help. And some info: he was 11.5 pounds at 3.5 weeks. Renae is 25 lbs (for comparison's sake) and the blue snowflake sleeper that he's pictured in below (the one he's just squeezed into) is a 6 month sleeper from The Children's Place.
So take a guess, if you dare. The person who's the closest will win a prize. Something like "a hug the next time I see you" or "my love and respect" or something awesome like that. You pick. Ha.





6 comments:

Lisa C said...

I'm in for 17lbs (having never held him, I have no idea how ridiculous my guess might be) - if I win, I want a high five.

Nysha said...

He felt like he weighed as much as levi at christmas and at the rate he's gaining weight im gonna say 18lbs 6 oz ??

Jenny said...

Hey Laura, you don't know me but I'm an old friend of Darren's. My guess is 16.5 lbs of pure cuteness.

Dixie said...

I'm going for 23 pounds!!! He's adorable -- who'd want a baby with skinny unkissable cheeks?

ec said...

having held him recently (cheater!) i'm going with 19.2

i'll take a high five ... and a lunch date ... someday?

Anonymous said...

I should have entered!! Ryan was 18 lbs something at three months too. So... it MAY grow into height eventually... if not, we have lots of football equipment at our house! Oh, and the 95th percentile, means that 95% of children his age are weighing less than him!!!